This is the last blog article for 2017. So, I’d like to start by saying a huge thank you to the Unclutter Your Universe community. It’s a real privilege and a pleasure to have you come join me on my little plot on the blogosphere. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you some more and really appreciated your participation in the survey. The feedback you provide is invaluable and helps me to continue to share information that is of value to you. I’m always on the lookout for topic ideas, so if you have anything that you would love to have discussed. Please drop me a line at [email protected]
I don’t know about you, but the last 6 months of 2017, seem to have flown by, and I’m coming to the end of the year feeling more than a little jaded. How are you feeling as we head in to the countdown to Christmas and the end of 2017?
The Big Wins of 2017
- Completing my 1st year of blogging.
- Starting the small business start up course & passing all 3 modules.
- Successfully rebranding in preparation for launching my lifestyle coaching business.
- Surviving the Teen Techie’s final year of high school.
- Honouring my commitment to email out the weekly Unclutter Your Universe newsletter.
- Growing the Unclutter Your Universe community on the website, newsletter & social media.
- Successfully managing the Unclutter Your Universe home downsize and relocation across the bridge into a city fringe suburb.
The Most Popular Blog Articles of 2017 Were
Unclutter Your Universe Lifestyle Coaching
At the beginning of 2018, the official launch of my business will take place and to kick things off we are providing the opportunity to win a free wardrobe Unclutter session. The entry details will be released on 29th December in the weekly Fabulous Friday newsletter, which you can subscribe to here.
- Unclutter your wardrobe
- Unclutter a specific area of your home
- Unclutter your mind/body/soul
- Streamline an area of your day to day living
Best Wishes to you and yours for a very merry Christmas & a Happy New year.